Fatty Oils burn at relatively higher temp. Once they catch fire, extinguishment is very difficult due to
- High heat load.
- Splashing & spreading of oil on water/foam application.
- Steam so formed, occupies very high volume compared to water, leading to explosion.
- Approved by CE.
- Stainless Steel, compatible with Class K Chemicals.
- Chemicals discharged as fine mist to prevent grease splash and re-flash while cooling the appliances.
- Unlike dry powder, the wet chemicals designed for easy clean-up.
- Useful for all kitchen cooking appliances including solid fuel chartbroilers.
- Filled with high quality Class K foam concentrates, manufactured in-house, under stringent quality test.
- Specially designed nozzle tips to maximize the extinguishment capabilities.
- Tamper-proof sticker, Bi-lingual Labels.
KV- LITE CLASS K is a specially formulated foam, for fatty oil fires in restaurants and hotels. It is an efficient fire-extinguishing agent for grease related fires, cooking appliances, deep fat fryers, broilers, hoods and duct works.
KV LITE CLASS K meets requirements of UL 300, NFPA 17 A and NFPA 96 standard.
Unique Features :
- Reacts chemically with oil & forms a non-combustible layer on surface, thereby provides a very fast flame knock down & complete securement of grease related fires.
- High reactivity of chemicals, reduces fire intensity of oil immediately.
- No fuel pick-up.
- Ease of post fire clean up.
- Totally non-corrosive product.
- Does not produce any hazardous by-products due to fire or reaction with burning oil.
Available in following sizes :
- 6 & 9 kg.
- Any other size as per Customer needs.